Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Lunch

Jillian's suggestions
Start with one of these:
5 oz chicken breast (about palm size)
5 oz grilled lamb
5 oz baked halibut
5 oz seared tuna
5 oz flank steak
5 oz baked tilapia
5 oz grilled sea bass
5 oz black cod
5 oz sirloin

Then add one of these:
1 serving baked corn chips and 1/8 avocado
1/2 cup brown rice
1 small sweet potato
1/2 cup quinoa
1/2 cup black beans
1 large artichoke
1/2 cup brown rice pasta
unlimited tomato salad
1/2 cup white beans

Ok, now for MY suggestion I am not a big fish fan nor can afford to buy lamb and sirloin etc. Nor do I have the time to make all that stuff. So, I've been eating chicken mostly. I buy the rotisserie chickens from Costco and have some of that with veggies or an apple. Turkey is good too. Make sure if you're buying deli turkey that it's lean turkey with not a lot of added salt and stuff. I got a healthy choice pre packaged turkey that seems to be fine.
That's just MY opinion though.

1 comment:

  1. After reading this.....I'm officially hungry. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete